24 Сентября, 2016
Fury won the titles last November and unless the rematch with Klitschko can now be set before November 18th of this year (highly unlikely), and it actually goes ahead (seemingly nearly as unlikely) the rules say Fury will be stripped.
Tyson Fury has postponed his eagerly-anticipated rematch with Wladimir Klitschko for a second time, with a statement from the British world heavyweight champion's promoters claiming that he is "medically unfit". The rematch, which has been postponed once before, was scheduled for October 29 at the Manchester Arena.
Tyson Fury hasn't stepped in the ring since stunning Vladimir Klitschko last November.
It's one of those fights that is just dragging on and on and at the recent press conference in the United Kingdom when Tyson Fury failed to show up due to vehicle trouble, it just seems like this fight is doomed for some reason, if you allow me to be pessimistic for a moment.
"We and Tyson wish to express our sincerest apologies to all those concerned with the event and all the boxing fans who had been looking forward to the rematch".
Fury is now subject of a UK Anti-Doping investigation after failing a drugs test.Читайте также: Heavy rains cripple normal life in Hyderabad
Hennessy Sports said Fury was "understandably devastated" by the second postponement of the fight.
No further details were immediately given in the statement as to Fury's medical condition.
It was alleged the sample - taken nine months before his defeat of Klitschko - contained traces of the banned substance nandrolone.
Fury didn't show up for a press conference last week.
Fury and his cousin Hughie, a heavyweight boxer who was also suspended, had their bans lifted "pending full determination of the charges", UKAD said.При любом использовании материалов сайта и дочерних проектов, гиперссылка на обязательна.
«» 2007 - 2018 Copyright.
Автоматизированное извлечение информации сайта запрещено.
Код для вставки в блог