10 June, 2017
Police in London, who were searching for a French man missing since the attack, said earlier they had recovered a body from the River Thames.
The eighth victim of the attack, Xavier Thomas, 45, is thought to have been struck by the attackers' van on the bridge and witnesses reported seeing him being thrown into the water.
Met Police said Marine Police Unit specialist officers recovered the body Tuesday night near Limehouse, about 2 miles away from London Bridge. His girlfriend was seriously injured in the collision.
Bin Salem said there were no apparent links between Abedi and the London Bridge attackers.
In addition to the seven people killed, at least 50 others were injured.
The men drove into pedestrians on the bridge before stabbing people in Borough Market seven days ago.
There are already questions about why one of the attackers, Khuram Shazad Butt, which was known to police was able to carry out the attack.
An Italian police source confirmed to the BBC that Zaghba had been placed on a watch list, which is shared with many countries, including the UK.
Valeria Khadija Collina, who is Italian and converted to Islam, spoke in an interview with Italy's L'Espresso news magazine about her son, Youssef Zaghba, 22, one of the perpetrators of the June 3 attack.
Hawaii Becomes First US State To Adopt Goals in Paris Climate Accord
On Tuesday, Hawaii became the first USA state to enact law which adopts goals of the Paris Agreement . Trump's refusal to sign made the US one of three countries in the world to reject the agreement.
Ronaldo scores twice as Real Madrid win Champions League title
Ronaldo delivered the fatal blow three minutes later, tucking the ball just inside the post with a major assist from Modric. All we can keep doing is keep working hard and hopefully there will be more to come."I think we can get better".
Apple to showcase new features for its gadgets
Apple always kicks off WWDC by having Cook and his executive team run through a high-level overview of Apple's announcements. For one, the Safari browser has "intelligent tracking protection", as well as autoplay media blocking in the browser.
A spate of terror attacks on British soil has moved security into the spotlight ahead of key parliamentary elections slated for Thursday.
The man who was arrested during a search of a property in Ilford, east London, was taken to a south London police station for questioning, Scotland Yard said.
Police have said Redouane was not known to security services.
One of the men, aged 27, was held on suspicion of the preparation of terrorist acts, while a 33-year-old man was arrested on suspicion of possession with intent to supply controlled drugs.
The disclosures mean perpetrators in all three of the terrorist outrages to hit Britain this year had at some point appeared on the radar of security agencies.
Residents at a block of flats in Barking - where a number of arrests were made on Sunday - said they recognised the attacker and that he had lived in the area for around three years.
Two men were arrested on suspicion of terrorism offences and a third man was arrested on suspicion of drug offences. Borough Market, a popular gathering place, remains closed as more evidence is gathered.